3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY applies only to the B.E.S.T. 322 Inline water filter range. The B.E.S.T. 322 Inline water filter range is manufactured by B.E.S.T. Water Filters Pty Ltd in Australia and is 100% Australian-made.
All other systems and parts supplied by B.E.S.T. WATER FILTERS are covered by a 1-year Warranty under Australian Consumer Law unless specified by the manufacturer.
The product is covered from the date of sale. Registration of your B.E.S.T. Inline water filter is recommended.
Note: Registration alone is not sufficient for a warranty claim. A copy of the invoice or receipt of the sale must be provided.
B.E.S.T. 3-YEAR WARRANTY is limited to manufacturing faults or defects.
- What our Warranty DOES cover
- defective, broken, damaged or unusable product straight out of the packaging, as long as that packaging was sealed and in new condition; and
- a major failure of the product that was not caused by actions, behaviour and conditions stated below.
- What our Warranty DOES NOT cover
- Normal wear and tear
- Consumable parts and accessories
- Damage or failure caused by
- improper installation,
- improper or unreasonable use,
- lack of maintenance,
- unauthorised tampering,
- modification, or
- failure to follow operating instructions
- Failure due to water quality, such as (but not limited to)
- high sediment content,
- high mineral content,
- grey or black water,
- over-flocculation of private water supplies, or
- excessive particulates from mains line swab-cleaning.
- Other external factors, such as (but not limited to)
- installation after a hot water system,
- thread stripping (eg. using NPT/NPS threaded fittings - Only BSP threaded fittings are compatible),
- Any use of thread sealing paste and/or thread tape, or
- Use of hydrogen peroxide-based products before the B.E.S.T. Inline.
The risk of the goods shall be passed to the purchaser upon delivery.
Blockage or slow/low flow due to water quality is not a filter fault.
If you encounter an issue, please complete and return the B.E.S.T. PROBLEM FORM.
Once this has been received, we will be in contact by phone or email to provide instructions, where necessary, on troubleshooting the issue or replacement in the case of a Warranty claim.
This warranty is given by B.E.S.T. Water Filters Pty Ltd, A.B.N. 88 626 480 966.
This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the law. Our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.