Christmas #09: Starter Kit B- 322H; 20m Hose + Accessories
Weight: 0.0 kg
Shipping is calculated at the checkout
The B.E.S.T. 12 Days of Christmas Sale
- 12 Specials running for 12 Days -
Sale ends 12/12/2019
*Sale is only available directly with the manufacturer - B.E.S.T. Water Filters Pty Ltd - via www.bestwaterfilters.com.au or by Phone: 1800240822. Not available in stores.
*Specials are only available while stocks last.
*Free Shipping applicable for Australian orders - International Shipping will apply to orders outside of Australia.
Offer #9 - STARTER KIT B (322H + 20m Hose + Accessories)
NORMALLY $215.00 - NOW $182
(SAVE $33 - plus Free Shipping)
THIS OFFER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
1 x 322H model B.E.S.T. Inline water filters for filling your tanks
1 x Hose connection kit (1.5M Quality drinking water hose plus 2 x PLASTIC on-hose click connectors)
1 x Set of 2 Inline Mounting Brackets/Clips
1 x 20m DWH - 20 metre roll of high quality drinking water hose *See Photo for details
2 x Extra Plastic on-hose click connectors *See Photo for details
1 x Plastic on-tap hose connector (1" and 3/4" threads) *See Photo for details
2 x B.E.S.T. Stubby coolers *See Photo for details
* HCK-P Accessory Information:
The Hose Connection Kit comes with 1.5 m of Drinking Water Quality Hose and 2 x PLASTIC Female Hose Connections.
WHAT DO I USE THIS FOR??
You will have your connection hose for connecting your RV to the mains water supply to fill your tanks and when you are connected directly.
When you are wanting to connect a new B.E.S.T. Inline Water Filter, you can either cut your existing connection hose, or you can purchase this Hose Connection Kit.
Purchasing this Hose Connection kit will not only save you cutting your existing hose, but it will extend your hose reach by 1.5 metres.
NOTE- If you currently have a flat style hose, as you will know, it cannot be cut. This Hose Connection Kit is vital to completing your hose connection for filling/mains connection.
* MOUNTING BRACKET Accessory Information:
These snap in brackets can be used in various locations - to mount the filter inline; in the boot to keep it in place when in storage/travelling; or attached to the underside of the RV to clip it up when in use*.
Clipping the Inline up underneath the edge of the RV is handy when you want the filter protected from view and also to maintain a neat setup.
* These mounting brackets are not recommended for permanent mounted use outside/underneath the RV. Clip the Inline into the mounting brackets only when 'camped' (stationary) and when travelling, please ensure the B.E.S.T. Inline has been packed away.
* Inline Model 322H Information:
This B.E.S.T. Inline, model 322H (H is for on the Hose - comes with standard Plastic hose connection), is DIY Installation - it connects to your drinking water/filling hose in less than a minute.
This Inline is dual purpose - it can be used on your hose to fill your tanks and also when you are connected directly to mains water!
- Reversible- if the flow reduces, simply reverse the unit, hook it back up and flush the dirt away.
- Compact- stores away with your hose; or if installing internally - can be mounted in any direction, either vertically or horizontally.
- Removes Taste and Odour- Removes chemicals for approx. 5000 L - great tasting water.
- Kills Bacteria- Uses a full bed of SilverSafe® Silver coated crystals to kill harmful bacteria.
- Stops Parasites- Prevents Giardia, cryptosporidium from entering your drinking water.
- No set replacement times- Safe even after periods of non-use. No need to refrigerate. Replace your Inline only when it is used up.
- Sealed- no cartridges to replace
- Produces great tasting water for longer than domestic units - "...its the SilverSafe® that sets B.E.S.T. apart from the rest!" (Caravan and Motorhome magazine)